We are expanding our offering from one to three camps, including one for boys!
The virtues we will explore this year are balance, inner strength, gratitude, compassion, authenticity, and helpfulness.
Activities for the camp include yoga classes, art classes, pizza making, tie dye, nature walks, journaling, Kriya and non-Kriya guided meditation, spiritual classes by resident swamis, as well as workshops on topics relevant to the age group. Through the activities campers gain practical, spiritual tools to successfully navigate the challenges of their lives.
Last year an unanticipated benefit of the camp was that campers unplugged from technology and made connections with themselves, each other, and nature.
· “I feel stronger and more confident.”
· “The fast pace that we were able to make friends here is astonishing because suddenly the first day we were all friends.”
· “I feel like I found a new safe spot and new friends and new people to help me with any problems that I might have.”
· “I think my daily routine is going to change and be more productive. I’ll start waking up earlier.”
· “One thing I really learned for this camp was a way to focus better with the meditation classes.”
· “Before this camp my entire routine was to spend hours on electronics and my phone but connecting more to nature and doing hands-on activities improved my lifestyle. In the future I’m not going to spend so much time on my phone.”
This year’s camp dates:
- Boys ages 13-16: June 22-June 27
- Girls ages 9-12: June 30-July 5
- Girls ages 13-16: July 7-12
To register click here: https://www.kriya.org/eventfile/2609.pdf
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org